Wednesday, December 9, 2020

BOOK REVIEW- Mistletoe (K19 Security Solutions Book 3) by [Heather Slade] *

   

More is at stake than a holiday surprise or two...


The K19 Security Solutions team is typically ready to serve and protect at any given time. But the holidays call for even more vigilance and protection—from each other. As families navigate through Thanksgiving and Christmas, more conflicts arise. Just as Zary and Gunner discover a Christmas miracle, Ava and Razor have a secret of their own.

Can the K19 Security Solutions team get to the New Year without destroying the magic of the holidays or will the season bring more than they bargained for?  AMAZON LINK

I DIDN'T LEAVE A REVIEW ON AMAZON. 

While each book in the K19 Security Solutions series is a standalone with its own HEA, they may be more enjoyable read in order.

 GOODREADS LINK

 I couldn't finish this book although I did try. I'm not sure that it's actually the author's fault though. I didn't realize at first that this was Book #3 or that as the book blurb mentioned, that it might be better to read the books in order.  I think that might have helped.  So I'm not sure that this review is a fair one.
I didn't realize till after I got to to reading the book that there were so many people in it (who I didn't know.)  So many couples and so many code names, it was confusing for me.  And I just never got it all balanced out in my mind as I was reading.  It just got to be too much "work"" for me. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment