Sunday, July 12, 2015

STEP OVER (p)

STEP OVER -- A NEW ERA IN THE CHURCH HAS BEGUN!
by Theresa Phillips
FB page: facebook.com/drtheresaphillips

The Elijah List

Often I hear the voice of the Lord when I step over a threshold.
Last night stepping over, I heard, "Step over." A new era in the Church has begun. The season of being alone including loneliness is OVER! The expansion of those in the KING-Domain has begun. He says that He WILL have to Himself a people without spot or wrinkle. I asked how can one be that perfect Jesus? He then said to me, "In My Presence all are perfect."

I then was reminded of the wedding in the Bible where those who were invited would not come... and how the Master arrayed those from the highways and byways in splendor. Then reminded of the peaks and valleys...

I stepped back over the threshold... only to hear Him say:
"The days of a new era have begun. I have awakened My Church. I have been adorning her with My Presence. She is the Jewel in My crown. I'm calling her out now to become active. She is Mine," says the Lord... as one likened unto Him.

Grace to all today

Dr. Theresa Phillips
GlobalPropheticVoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment