Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I Only Saw Blackness But Now I Can See!

I Only Saw Blackness But Now I Can See!
Mark Virkler's picture Submitted by Mark Virkler on July 5, 2016 - 10:55

Q. I know vision is one of the four keys to hearing God's voice, but I just see blackness. What should I do?
A. There are actually 2 people in 100 who can't see anything on the screen inside their minds. When they try to imagine, they get nothing. It is now being suggested that this is a medical illness affecting 2.5% of the population which needs treatment by a doctor, if it is treatable at all.
I have polled congregations for years and found 2 in 100 say they can't see anything at all on the screen inside their minds. So, yes, my experience correlates with what the health profession is now claiming.

They can see at nighttime

I find it interesting that the folks who can't imagine during the day have no problem dreaming at night. So obviously, to me, it appears that their visionary apparatus works just fine when their conscious minds are not preventing it from functioning. However, during the daytime, when the conscious mind can control the faculty, it is shut off, thus no images appear. In these extreme cases, people cannot even picture their living room couch. 
What would cause that? My belief is that it is an unconscious decision made years ago to stop seeing, because the images they were seeing were so intense and so traumatic, they could not bear the pain. Therefore they said, "No more images" and effectively shut down this ability, at least during the daytime.
Of course, when you say, "I no longer want to see," I assume a demon of blindness comes along and attaches themselves to this ungodly thought, and says, "I can help you be blind."
Uta shares this testimony concerning nighttime dreams: Last week my class prayed for me that I would dream again. I haven’t remembered a dream in over 30 years. I guess I had shut off dreaming when I had nightmares. I renounced that vow and since then I have dreamed every night when I have awakened naturally (without an alarm).

To receive healing, I suggest several steps be taken:

  1. I repent for believing that if I see, the images will be too painful to look at. That is a lie, for I now know that if I invite Jesus into the scene, He will appear and heal it by His presence and actions. "Jesus, NOW, I invite You to remind me what trauma in my past induced me to shut down the eyes of my heart." (Tune to flow and honor the event that bubbles up.) "Jesus, please show me where You were in this scene so the trauma can be healed." (Tune to flow and record what happens.)
     
  2. I forgive the people in the event, God for allowing the event, and myself for my reactions to the event. Picture each and say, "I forgive you, I honor you, I bless you."
     
  3. Cleanse the trauma from my cellular memory: "Lord, would You please sweep away all memory of this event which is stored in my cells?" (See Him doing this.)
     
  4. I repent for speaking word curses: "Lord, I am sorry for speaking lies over myself, that I cannot see. You have given me eyes in my heart. I pray for the eyes of my heart to be enlightened (Eph. 1:17,18). I declare, I can see by the power of Your Holy Spirit!"
     
  5. I rebuke the demon of blindness: "I command the demon of spiritual blindness to leave me. I will no longer give you a place. You are no longer welcome. Be gone, in Jesus' name, NOW!" Breathe out deeply a couple of times. Feel the release.
     
  6. Lay on healing hands: "I lay my hands on my eyes and see them as the hands of Jesus, and I command my spiritual eyes to SEE, in Jesus' name. See now, in Jesus' name. See, in Jesus' name!"
     
  7. Practice: Read Gospel stories and picture them as you read them. Start actively exercising this muscle so it grows strong and can be used by Jesus to give you not only dreams at night, but visions during the day.
     
  8. Gratitude: "Thank You, Lord, for Your healing hand upon me. I receive Your healing. I embrace Your healing. I am healed. I imagine myself seeing. It FEELS so good." Gratitude is the state of receivership.
Also go to site to read more, including the testimony of Rev. Arvid Moin

No comments:

Post a Comment