Monday, July 11, 2016

I Hear His Whisper..."I Know You"


I Hear His Whisper..."I Know You"

Many times you have thought that no one understands. People have walked away from you and broken the bonds of friendship. But I know you. I know everything there is to know about you, and I will never walk away. My love is as constant as the light of the sun. It may seem dimmed at time, but in the breaking of a new day, My love burns brightly upon you.

You cannot hide your weaknesses from me. I have searched your soul and I know you. I discern every movement of your heart and I know the things you will speak before you have even formed a sentence. The thoughts of your heart live before Me and are completely open to Me. My eyes are washed in love and My hand is a hand of tenderness. When others speak evil of you, I whisper: 'But I know you and I love you.'

Nothing takes Me by surprise, for I have filled all of time and eternity with My glory. I know your normal, everyday movements--when you sit and when you stand, when you are discouraged and when you laugh. I have charted the path ahead for you. I know every step you will take before your journey even begins. I am acquainted with all of your ways, because I have known you before you were even born. I have chosen you to be My friend, My beloved.

I not only plan your days, I walk with you each step you take. I go before you and behind you to protect you in all things. There is no one on earth that understands you as I do. Your motives, your dreams, your hopes, and your innermost longings. Come to be with the One who knows all there is to know, and cherishes you for eternity. A deep understanding of My love will heal and strengthen you for all that is ahead. Rest in this love and comfort your heart today in the nearness of My glory, for all that I give you is now within reach. You have Me as a Perfect Father and I give only what is good to the children of light. I know you, My child, and My changeless love will fill your days with unending delight.

Psalm 139:1-6 The Passion Translation
¹Lord, you know everything there is to know about me.
You’ve examined my innermost being
With your loving gaze.
²You perceive every movement of my heart and soul,
And understand my every thought
Before it even enters my mind.
³-⁴You are so intimately aware of me, Lord,
You read my heart like an open book
And you know all the words I’m about to speak
Before I even start a sentence!
You know every step I will take,
Before my journey even begins!
⁵You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way,
And in kindness you follow behind me,
To spare me from the harm of my past.
With your hand of love upon my life,
You impart a Father’s blessing to me.
⁶This is just too wonderful,
Deep, and incomprehensible!
Your understanding of me brings me wonder and strength.  AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment