Monday, July 25, 2016

Bible Tags: Jesus Calling: July 25

Bible Tags: Jesus Calling: July 25: As you listen to birds calling to one another, hear also My Love-call to you. I speak to you continually: through sights, sounds, thoughts,...



Here is the full devotion from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young:


As you listen to birds calling to one another, hear also My Love-call to you. I speak to you continually: through sights, sounds, thoughts, impressions, scriptures. There is no limit to the variety of ways I can communicate with you. Your part is to be attentive to My messages, in whatever form they come. When you set out to find Me in a day, you discover that the world is vibrantly alive with My Presence. You can find Me not only in beauty and birdcalls, but also in tragedy and faces filled with grief. I can take the deepest sorrow and weave it into a pattern for good.
     Search for Me and My messages, as you go through this day. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with your whole being.

John 10:27
English Standard Version

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
  
Romans 8:28 
Amplified

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] designand purpose.
  
Jeremiah 29:13
English Standard Version

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment