Monday, July 11, 2016

*I hear His whisper..."Angels listen for your songs"


I hear His whisper..."Angels listen for your songs"
Your songs of praise awaken the worship of angels. Your songs of worship bring the cries of "Holy" into My ears. Give me the deepest place of your spirit and I will give you the deepest place of My love. Come within the chamber room of My delight and let Me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet and your face is lovely as you worship Me. My angels come to your gatherings with My glorious presence because your love-songs bring them near. Sing, with all your heart, sing your love-songs, and the angels will join you in worship and adoration.
Receive Me once again. Drink of Me and take Me in. Never say, "I have enough," for I always have more to give to you. Like a cup receives the wine, receive My love as I pour it into your soul. The healing you long for will not come without the worship that I long for.
Soar into My glory with the wings of worship. Abandon your spirit to Me as a sail abandons itself to the wind. Let faith re-energize your affections toward Me. For did I not say that the love of many will grow cold? Be on fire with passion for Me and you will discover My plans for your life. Shake off your soul passivity and "lukewarm" faith, for I am a God of consuming flames.
The revival of awakened hearts comes through praise. There is a secret power released when you bring high praises to Me. The power that shut the mouths of lions was the power of praise through the faith-filled lips of My servant Daniel. You will see many breakthroughs and many enemies silenced as you bring your sacred praises to Me. Angels are waiting to hear your chorus of praise. Activate the power of heaven by the high praise of your lips. These are the sacrifices I desire. More than money or time or talents... I desire your praises. For in your praise the glory descends.
Psalm 149 The Passion Translation
¹Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
It’s time to sing to God a brand new song,
So that all His holy people will then hear
How wonderful He is!
²May Israel be enthused with joy all because of Him,
And may the sons of Zion pour out
Their joyful praises to their King!
³Break forth with dancing!
Make music and sing God’s praises
With the rhythm of drums!
⁴For He enjoys His faithful lovers.
He adorns the humble with His beauty,
And He loves to give them the victory.
⁵His godly lovers triumph in the glory of God,
And their joyful praises will rise even while others sleep.
⁶God’s high and holy praises fill their mouths,
For their shouted praises are their weapons of war!
⁷These warring weapons will bring vengeance
On every opposing force and every resistant power,
⁸To bind kings with chains and rulers with iron shackles!
⁹Praise filled warriors will enforce
The judgment-doom decreed against their enemies!
This is the glorious honor He gives to
All His godly lovers!
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!  AMAZON








No comments:

Post a Comment