Saturday, July 16, 2016

Nellie Balandowich: 'A New Realm of Glory For You!'

Nellie Balandowich: 'A New Realm of Glory For You!'
Intro by Patricia King:
Steve ShultzNellie Balandowich interned with me at XP Ministries, and she is rock solid. I love her prophetic flow, but I especially love her godly character and deep, unwavering passion for Christ.
As a revivalist and equipper, she is full of grace and truth and walks in the sweet fragrance of Christ's nature. I highly recommend her to the Body of Christ.

Patricia King
XP Ministries

Website: www.xpministries.com
Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Enjoy!
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News
http://www.elijahlist.com

*************************************

"A New Realm of Glory For You!"by Nellie Balandowich, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The Lord placed this word on my heart this morning: "As you look around, don't look back! You can't look back to 'What if' or 'Should of,' 'Would of' or 'Could of', or 'If only!' I AM CALLING you forth out of this place today."
Phil. 3:12-15, "I admit that I haven't yet acquired the absolute fullness that I'm pursuing, but I run with passion into His abundance so that I may reach the purpose that Jesus Christ has called me to fulfill and wants me to discover. I don't depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however I do have one compelling focus; I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future instead." The Passion Bible
A Vision of a New Realm of Glory
Then I saw an opening into another realm and the opening was in the shape of the Canadian maple leaf. I saw stairs entering into it and I saw a glory cloud filling the entrance and overflowing from what was on the other side. I heard the Lord say, "Move into it and as you move, you are entering into a new realm of My glory!"
I could see the glory cloud of God all over the entrance to that realm. I saw people standing, some are going forward and some are wondering if they should go forward, and some are continuing to stand and watch others go forward, entering into the glory realm. I heard the sound of great joy and celebration from inside the glory - the portal in the shape of the Canadian maple leaf. I heard the Lord saying, "The plumbline has fallen; a line has been drawn in the sand. You are either on one side or the other." I heard the sound of a holy hush and see the angelic realm gathering and releasing a sound from the Kingdom.
Isaiah 41:1, "Coastlands, listen to Me in silence, and let the peoples gain new strength; Let them come forward, then let them speak; Let us come together for judgment."
The Lord says, "There is a call to Holiness, not in a way that is religious or binds you up, for I will not be mocked. But this is a call to holiness to set you free...Free from your carnal trappings," says the Lord.
Isaiah 35:8, "And a great road will go through that once deserted land. It will be named the Highway of Holiness. Evil-minded people will never travel on it. It will be only for those who walk in God's ways; fools will never walk there."
I Heard, "Don't Look Back! Look Forward! Focus! Focus! Focus!"
"Have I not said I will restore? Beloved, stand and as you stand go forward standing on my Word. What time is it? It is a time of crossing over. It is a time of true repentance and turning away and changing your mindset and true renewal and true revival. It is a time of forgiveness to activate within My Bride from every member. I have released My tears. This planet has not seen anything yet, there is a building up, a momentum, and I am going to have My way."
Nahum 1:3, "The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet."
The Lord says, "For you, My precious, will rise up and you will walk in all I have for you...in ALL I have promised you, but you must count the cost.
"Turn from your offense.
Turn from your judgements.
Turn from your unforgiveness.
"Rise UP! Rise up unafraid for I am your hope! Don't look back, and as you enter the glory that I am releasing...the door is narrow. Offense will not fit through it, fleshly judgment will not fit through it, and unforgiveness will not fit through it. I am releasing the Fear of the Lord. Delight yourself today in the Fear of the Lord, this is what I require.
"Know that I love you with love that is infinite and eternal, for I am forming structures and downloading blueprints that are building and releasing Kingdom glory. For this is a day of absolute wonder, restitution, recovery, and extravagant pleasures from My Kingdom tipping and pouring out.
"Get ready My beloved ones, for there IS joy unspeakable ready to mantle you and blanket you. For those that have ears, go forward...do NOT look back, it's time to rise up and cross over the line which has been drawn in the sand."
Nellie Balandowich
Nellie Elaine Ministries 
Email: nellieelaine7@hotmail.com
Website: www.nellieelaineministries.com
Nellie Balandowich is a prophetic Itinerant Minister. Nellie has interned under Patricia King at XP Ministries. She has been ordained, and served for 4 years as an Associate Pastor of a local church located in Burlington, Ontario and also now holds monthly events called "The Burlington Gathering". Nellie has taught on "Prophetic Realms", "The Seer Realm" and "Dreams & Visions & Interpretation" "Schools of the Prophetic" and "Intercession". Nellie mentors women and she also carries a fresh word. Nellie is an itinerant Minister, Webpastor for XP Shiloh Fellowship and administrator for the Webchurch with XP Shiloh/XP Ministries and on the board of XP Ministries Canada. Nellie birthed the Burlington Gathering in Burlington Ontario, an XP Ministries event which she hosts once a month in Burlington Ontario releasing the supernatural realm and the prophetic in her meetings with healings manifested. As a gifted speaker, Nellie carries a strong anointing to operate in the realm of the supernatural. Nellie has a strong desire and mandate from the Lord to speak a Now word to the Church in this hour, being called to build, encourage and equip the Body of Christ.
*************************************
To receive daily, encouraging prophetic emails from The Elijah List to your in box CLICK HERE or go to: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe
Visit our webstore and check out our brand new conference set: What is God Saying for 2016?:
http://www.elijahshopper.com/what-is-god-saying-for-2016-conference/
Also check out Steve Shultz's Revised and 2nd Edition book Can't You Talk Louder, God?http://www.elijahshopper.com/cant-you-talk-louder-god-secrets-to-hearing-the-voice-of-god-revised-and-updated-edition-by-steve-shultz/
Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
528 Ellsworth St. SW
Albany, OR 97321
www.elijahlist.com
email: info@elijahlist.net
Phone 1-541-926-3250

No comments:

Post a Comment