Friday, September 13, 2019

BOOK REVIEW- Risk Everything (A Bree and Tanner Thriller #4) by Janie Crouch


The wedding is two weeks away
If they survive until then…

Following a fire at the New Journeys women’s shelter, Deputy Tanner Dempsey is on high alert, and his fiancée, Bree Daniels, fears that one of the shelter’s clients is being targeted.
Outmanned and outgunned, Tanner and Bree must make a last stand for justice and unravel the twisted plot of a dangerous sociopath. Will it be “’til death do us part” before they can say “I do”?
AMAZON LINK
5 STARS

Loved it!  Another great book in this series, with my best friend Bree.  Well, at least she's my best friend in my "head".  She may be too smart for me to be a BFF in real life but I enjoy her style.  She continues to grow in her emotional, and social skills and that is fun to watch.  She remains loyal and caring for people; she just usually has a hard time expressing it.   She's a "got your back" kind of gal and she just doesn't quit.  

Tanner is such a great match for Bree and it's heartwarming to see how much he "gets" Bree. What other men might see as too quirky or odd, he doesn't.  Of course, he's been with her from the beginning so he understands how her big brain works.  I liked how he not only understands but actually loves how she doesn't usually respond to things the way, so called "normal"people do.   He gives her the freedom to be herself and it often makes him smile.  Of course, it sometimes clashed against his protector mode when it came to her but he has adjusted.  He learned a while back not to hide things from her to protect her.  I liked how they worked together as they worked through some pretty dangerous stuff.  I like how they became a team. Again.
It was also really nice to see more of Noah (Tanner's brother) in this story. He is included in the action and danger.  There is also that hint of a possible romance for him too.   
This series is near and dear to my heart  so on Amazon it  gets high ratings.  But it also didn't disappoint.  It felt like I just flew through the story.  In fact, now I want to read more!   Hmm.  I wonder what kind of trouble Tanner and Bree can find on their honeymoon?  

“I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment