Tuesday, September 24, 2019

BOOK REVIEW- A Complicated Bride by Stephanie Queen *


 
I didn't want to be that runaway bride, but I didn't want to marry him either, or marry anyone, did I?
Maybe it wasn't the best way to uncomplicate my life, but when I ran away from my home, my job and my failed engagement to my cousin's Inn to hide, I didn't expect to run smack dab into the arms and charms of another man. And this one could be big trouble. There was no way this jet-setting playboy could possibly be anything but another complication...AMAZON LINK
                                                                                                         4 STARS

I really liked this quick, charming story.  Both of the main characters were running away for different reasons.  Both Lily and Brad share their P.O.V.'s which I enjoyed.  They also recognized "a kindred spirit" in each other pretty quickly. 
Brad had become jaded and he was both somewhat terrified and drawn to Lily's honest, joyful approach to life.  There was an attraction to each other.   It wasn't an insta-lust or insta-love attraction.  It was more of I see you and I get you.  I understand you.  I also enjoyed that and the humor that they shared. 
Yes, there are some typos but for me I just naturally auto-corrected it in my head and moved on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment