Saturday, January 23, 2016

Brynn Leigh Shamp: 'Miracle-Working Women: Rise Up and Carry the Sword of the Lord!'

Brynn Leigh Shamp: 'Miracle-Working Women: Rise Up and Carry the Sword of the Lord!'

Steve Shultz

Intro From Julie A. Smith:
We've heard many prophetic voices say that God is highlighting and raising up women to be pioneers and Kingdom advancers to take the land(s) He is calling them to.
When I think of God raising up women in this hour I think of government leadership roles, I think of cultures shifting, I think of darkness being pulled down, I think of people groups set free from oppression...and much more. For example, with millions of women and children caught in sex-trafficking and abuse worldwide, the need is great for women to get involved, step into their roles and be the world changers God has called them to be.
You will be greatly encouraged in this new article by Brynn Shamp and her vision of an army of miracle-working women:
I sincerely believe that God is raising up an army of Miracle-Working Women who have warred in the spirit, have been cleansed, anointed and enrobed with purity, who He is now entrusting with keys to His Heavenly Kingdom to unlock in the Earth. We are at a time where apostolic, evangelistic and prophetic women, like Saint Brigid, will step out into their divine calling and destiny to take the land. Now is your time.
Be encouraged miracle-working women: Now is your time!
Julie A. Smith, Managing Editor
The Elijah List 
http://www.elijahlist.com 
Note from Steve Shultz: Hey! Now one last thing. The "What is God Saying for 2016?" conference has JUST ended and NOW YOU CAN ORDER THE CDs, DVDs OR MP3 DOWNLOAD.
Friends, this truly, truly, truly was the best conference yet and I've NEVER EVER heard so many positive words coming forth from God's prophets. Our speakers were: Chuck Pierce, Jane Hamon, Dutch Sheets, and Dr. Alveda King (niece to Martin Luther King, Jr).
Here is the link to purchase the full message sets in DVD, CD, or MP3 audio formats:
Enjoy! And thanks for forwarding this to your friends! They cansubscribe just below...
Order the Download
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News 
http://www.elijahlist.com
P.S. – Oh, and a Quick Note to our readers: To have daily, encouraging prophetic emails from The Elijah List sent to your inbox, just CLICK HERE or go to: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe. PLUS: HEY! Please EXPLORE our more than 4,000 Christian Prophetic books, CDs, and gifts at: elijahshopper.com.
HR


A Vision of the War Room
Last month I was taken into a vision in which I was brought into the War Room of Heaven. A large mahogany table filled the majority of the room with high-back chairs surrounding it. I stepped through the open doorway and to the left. Along the walls are only what can be described as intricate woodwork, detailed pieces, that stretched halfway up the walls.
Weapons were hanging in these cabinet-like sections along the walls. There hung a long, thin sword to the left and Jesus took it down and handed it to me. As He gave it to me I heard, "Arise to the brightness of His shining," which I understood as Isaiah 60:1"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee." I glanced up, and there on the adjacent wall was a crossbow hanging and a man's suit of armor. I heard, "It is the Sword of the Lord and the Cross of Christ!"
I then walked through another open doorway and stepped down into a stone room. It was bright and everything was made of a light gray stone, and there were three steps down to the base of the floor. These three levels stretched the perimeter of the room. In the center of the room stood a three-tier water fountain. In this room I could see that I was wearing an all-white linen dressing gown – one that would go under armor or maybe another more formal dress. (Photo via publicdomain)
Then I heard, "Go and wash." So I splashed my face and the top of my head with the water coming from the fountain. Lifting my face, I walked to the opposite side of the room and up the steps where Jesus stood. There He poured oil over the crown of my head and it ran down my linen garments. The oil didn't absorb or soak up into the garment, but rather it flowed down its entirety. Then I heard the name Bridget, and kept hearing this name repeatedly throughout the night.
The scene changed and I was taken to an actual location in the natural where my family and I had ministered this past spring. It was in Cumbria, which is a region in the northern part of England near Scotland, and close to Ireland. As the vision continued, I saw these keys flying mid-air towards me and I reached out and grabbed hold of one.
As I did, I realized it was the size of a shovel and I jammed it into the ground. The ground was not green and lush (as you would imagine it to be in the English countryside), but it was rocky and dry. As I shoved the key into the ground, I turned it and the Earth began to crack all around. It felt as if I was unlocking something.
Saint Brigid of Kildare
Since the Lord kept saying the name Bridget to me, I felt led to look into the meaning of the name. Personally, I come from both a French-Canadian bloodline, as well as a Celtic bloodline, and I sought the Lord for clarity if it had to do with my past or ancestry. Brigitte is the French form of Bridget, and often as a small child my mother would call me this as a nick-name.
As I searched out the meaning, I came across this definition: Name Origin: Irish, Meaning: "Strong Willed". I found that "Bridget or Brigid is a Celtic/Irish female name derived from the noun brĂ­gh, meaning "power, strength, vigor, virtue". Another name meaning is "exalted one". The name, especially in Ireland, is largely related to the popularity of Saint Brigid of Kildare, and she was known as "Mary of the Gael", and one of her epithets was "Brigid of the Holy Fire".
As I began to look into Saint Brigid of Kildare, I discovered many interesting facts about her life that I felt were extremely pertinent. Saint Brigid, a contemporary of Saint Patrick and Columba, was mostly known as an Irish Christian nun, abbess (female bishop), and founder of several monasteries. Most famously, the one at Kildare (Church of the Oak). From an early age, she was dedicated to God and the work of His ministry. Her young life is shrouded with tales of supernatural experiences and mystical encounters. She was an extravagant giver, donating everything she had at times to others in need. Constantly giving to beggars and always having her supplies replenished by the Lord. Her legacy is one of hospitality. (Photo via Wikipedia)
In addition, Brigid is celebrated for the miraculous events that took place in her life and those that were associated with her. She, along with seven of her companions, are known for wearing all white as they committed their lives to Christ. Stories recount that people received physical healings in their bodies, social justices for women took place, and many souls were converted to Christ as she traveled by chariot throughout Ireland.
One of the more intriguing stories was that of Brigid seeking land from the King of Leinster. In this specific instance it is said that she told the king that the place on which she stood would be perfect for a convent. It was adjacent to a forest, which was useful for collecting firewood and berries. Also, a lake was not too far off and could provide water and the land was fertile for crops. The king laughed and refused to give Brigid any land. She smiled while praying that the king would soften his heart and asked, "Will you give me as much land as my cloak will cover?" He agreed to her seemingly ridiculous request.
ElijahList Prophetic Resources
At once her four companions grabbed the garment and ran swiftly in opposite directions, the cloth began to expand and continued as they ran, covering several acres of land.
"Oh, Brigid!" said the king, "What are you about?" She said, "I am, or rather my cloak is about covering your whole province to punish you for your stinginess to the poor."
He said, "Call your maidens back. I will give you a decent plot of ground." The king then gave her a plot of land and later he became a Christian and helped with the poor and began the construction of the convent there. The legend goes that this particular convent became well-known for making jam from the local blueberries. The tradition is now for the followers of Brigid to eat jam on the 1st of February in honor of this miracle.
Her life was that of the supernatural, full of God's miraculous power, generosity and leadership. To this day, Saint Brigid has a well in Kildare whose water is known for its healing properties and many have set out on a pilgrimage to this place. It is said in an excerpt from the 'Book of Armagh', "Between St. Patrick and Brigid, the pillars of the Irish people, there was so great a friendship of charity that they had but one heart and one mind. Through him and through her Christ performed many great works." (Fact sources taken from Wikipedia)
Women: Rise Up and Carry the Sword of the Lord!
Through this vision the Lord gave me I feel there are strategic points He would like to make regarding the coming season.
 First, I believe this is an encouragement to all women, to rise up and carry the Sword of the Lord and the Cross of Christ! We are stepping out of the war room into the battlefield. We will literally be women on the front lines, and Brigid is a type and shadow of the women God is releasing in this generation.
• Women who will travel and go into the nations to work miracles and also build His Kingdom. They will do things in the spiritual realm, but also in the natural world. We have been prayer warriors in the secret place, but now God is releasing women into action. (Photo via Wikipedia)
• The next significant point is the white garment. God is enrobing us with light, purity and righteousness that only comes from Him. During this process in the vision there was a cleansing that took place and after this an anointing (Psalm 23:5, 133:2).
"The LORD wraps Himself in light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent." Psalm 104:2 (NIV)
Just like the white garment of Saint Brigid of Kildare, that stretched out supernaturally, so God is wanting to stretch out your garment of purity as you take it to the nations! He is wanting to enlarge the place of your influence.
Isaiah 54:2 in the Amplified declares, "Enlarge the site of your tent [to make room for more children]; Stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, do not spare them; Lengthen your tent ropes and make your pegs (stakes) firm [in the ground]."
He is stretching you out like that very cloak, in order to pour out of you His anointing oil to the dry and desert places.
• This leads me to the significance of "the key". These keys that were almost flying towards me are symbolic of the ancient secrets that previous generations took hold of and walked out in their time. We are now grabbing hold of them and unlocking the ancient wells in the lands.
I sincerely believe that God is raising up an army of Miracle-Working Women who have warred in the spirit, have been cleansed, anointed and enrobed with purity, who He is now entrusting with keys to His Heavenly Kingdom to unlock in the Earth. We are at a time where apostolic, evangelistic and prophetic women, like Saint Brigid, will step out into their divine calling and destiny to take the land. Now is your time.
Brynn Leigh Shamp
Destiny Encounters International

Email: brynn@destinyencounters.com
Website: destinyencounters.com
Brynn Leigh Shamp is the Co-Founder of Destiny Encounters International and works in ministry alongside and in partnership with her husband, Charlie. She is also the creator of 'Diary of a Preacher's Wife' blog in which she chronicles their journey in ministry life, family, faith and marriage. Her aim is to inspire others in their own adventure with Christ. She has been ordained by Jeff Jansen of Global Fire Ministries and is a member in good standing with Patricia King's Women In Ministry Network. Both she and her husband have a true passion to see revival and the glory of God manifested in the Earth. They boldly declare the Gospel of Christ, ministering freedom, joy and supernatural healing everywhere they go. They have ministered nationally and internationally with radical demonstrations of faith, seeing lives transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit. They currently reside with their two children in Nashville, TN.
To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment