Sunday, November 8, 2020

BOOK REVIEW- Covert (Omega Sector 2) by Janie Crouch / Previiously Published as COUNTERMEASURES

 Book Cover   


The clock was ticking, the enemy was watching… 

 At first it looked like a glorified babysitting job: safeguard a scientist while she created a countermeasure to neutralize a dangerous weapon that had fallen into the wrong hands. But when Dr. Megan Fuller's life was threatened, undercover agent Sawyer Branson knew the enemy was closing in. Sticking by Megan 24/7 wasn't something he took lightly, even if Megan didn't seem to appreciate his constant presence.

 For a man used to getting any woman he wanted, Megan was a challenge he was coming to enjoy. Because beneath her boxy lab coat and pinned-back hair lay a brilliant and beautiful warrior. And before long, Sawyer's determination to save the world was matched only by the sudden need to make Megan his.  AMAZON LINK

5 STARS

This is one of my favorite in the series although I enjoyed the whole series.  The main characters had a lot to do with it.  I really liked quirky, brainy Megan.  Also the fact that Sawyer has met his match and she isn't like any other woman he's encountered.  His thought comment that she is one tiny woman  with a huge brain, made me smile.  Their romance was a bit different than most but was also tender at times too.

The danger level was high throughout the book and kept me interested throughout.  I liked how the book ended  with most of the baddies getting caught or killed.  There is one other baddie out there but it doesn't interfere with the ending of this story.  I was also glad that there was a H.E.A.


 "I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment