Friday, September 25, 2020

BOOK REVIEW- GHOST: Lords of Carnage MC, Book 1 by Daphne Loveling

 

34515416. sy475   

I spent one wild night with him years ago. Now I’m back in town with my son - but my old flame has joined the MC that tore my family apart. 

 CAS

They call me Ghost for a reason. Silent and in the shadows, I don't make my move until I am absolutely sure of everything.

Four years ago, I was sure about Jenna. My best friend's kid sister had grown up into a sexy spitfire I couldn't resist.

One night we stopped resisting...

We promised we'd keep it a secret. It was a one-time mistake, but we put it behind us.
Jenna left town, but I kept my word.

Now she's back, with a young son in tow. She needs help. She needs protection.
This time, I'm not gonna let her go. This time, I’m making my best friend’s sister mine.
Consequences be damned.

JENNA

He was my first kiss. My first love. My first broken heart.
And now if I’m not careful, he will break me all over again.

I left town without telling him I was pregnant. I never told him he was the father.
I swore I’d never return.
Now I’m back, to find out that Cas has joined the same MC that tore my family apart.

The secrets and lies of the past are about to be laid bare.
I can’t let myself fall in love with him.
I promised myself I would never make the same mistakes again.
But making mistakes with Casper Watkins is too hard to resist...


GHOST is a full-length, standalone second chance secret baby romance. You'll love this scorching-hot first book in the Lords of Carnage MC series. Ghost has NO cheating, no cliffhanger, and a guaranteed HEA.   AMAZON LINK   

3 STARS

The story started out pretty good but then it just seemed to slow down.  I ended up being disappointed with the story although it had potential and started with good main characters.

Once sex was introduced into the story it began to feel like it was more about that than anything else. It just didn't feel like the story was all that special to me.

 On the upside I did like Jenna and Cas's son and the H.E.A. was a plus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment