Thursday, March 12, 2020

BOOK REVIEW- Woman on the Edge by Samantha M. Bailey *





Description



This story starts out with the expected twist because of what is mentioned in the book blurb.  But, the tension, mysteries and surprises  kept coming.  It really is more about those things with just a touch of friends developing into a romance. 
I liked that there was both Morgan Nichole's P.O.V.'s in the story.  And for me, at least it really wasn't super hard to keep up with who was sharing.  I definitely felt sorry for both of them for what they were going through.  
The insistent question throughout is, "Why was Morgan chosen to take and protect Quinn?"  The other question is, "Is there a connection between Morgan and Nicole ?" Morgan has never met Nichole, at least not that she knows of.  The puzzle just keeps getting bigger and bigger for her.  
There is plenty of fear, tension, emotion, danger and action in the story.  It got to the point where I was bouncing all over the place; suspecting one person after another.   
When the big reveal comes it's just as dramatic as you would hope.  And the manipulator/tormentor/killer was someone who I had finally suspected towards the end.  But there was also more to that person's story as well.  
I liked how the story ended.  Everything concluded as best as it could be and with hope for the future.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment