Monday, January 2, 2017

Fixing a Forgotten Yarnover (pic)

Screen Shot 2014-05-19 at 9.14.27 AM 
For the past month I’ve been carrying around the most perfect fluffy yellow yarn. I can’t show you the yarn just yet – it is a new one for fall – but I can tell you that it is simply fabulous! I finally began playing with the yarn for a special project. The pattern stitch is made up of a series of yarn-overs that create a pretty lace design that’s simple to knit. I’ve been knitting on this project everywhere, which occasionally means distractions. Most often, I’ve looked down at my knitting and realized I forgot a yarn over. Sometimes when this happens I rip back and fix my mistake. Other times, I do a sneaky little trick to make up for my missed yarn over. This is works if you discover you have forgotten a yarn over in the next row. Watch as I demonstrate… Video is on the link provided here- LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment