Sunday, June 24, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- THE WICKED HEIR (The Spare Heirs) by Elizabeth Michels

32470589
The Spare Heirs Society Cordially Invites You to Meet Fallon St. James: The Mastermind

When the love of Lady Isabelle Fairlyn's life is betrothed to her twin sister, Isabelle vows to find a suitable replacement before the end of the season. He must be a talented dancer, have a keen fashion sense, and be perfectly dashing in every way.

Fallon St. James is the farthest thing from perfectly anything. As head of the secretive Spare Heirs Society, he must stick to the shadows...even as Isabelle's friendship pulls him reluctantly into the light. But when Isabelle gets involved with the one man who could destroy Spares, Fallon must decide between protecting his life's work―or risking everything to save the woman whose warm smile leaves him breathless.  AMAZON

I hate to do this to any author but I just couldn't finish this book.  I wasn't very far into it before I just gave up.   One of the main characters was so immature, and naive that I just couldn't continue.  Could it have improved? Maybe but just couldn't get into it.  It was a story that I HAD been looking forward to but it was just NOT my cup of tea.  
I didn't leave a review on Amazon but I wanted to make sure to leave one on my blog.  Why?  Because I didn't want to accidentally buy it or re-read it.  Enough said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment