Monday, June 4, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- HARD TO FORGET by Rebecca Janet

39684824
Charles:

I lost her five years ago, along with everything else. One second, I was driving my motorcycle and the next, I couldn’t remember my past.

And then, as chance would have it, I saw her again.

I didn’t know who she was, but I could feel it in my heart that she meant something to me.

So, of course, I had to have her—she was the key to the past—the answer to so many questions.

Not to mention, she was sexy as hell.

But, Becky was playing hard to get.

And I play for keeps.

Becky:

He broke my heart.

From the start, I should have known he was too good to be true. I was just an average, plain Jane kind of girl, and he was the high school heartthrob. Of course, it would never work.

And, it didn’t.

So, I learned to forget about him.

But, of course, life’s a bitch and brought him right back.

Will I be able to forget the past? Or will the future hold more heartbreak and deceit?

I want to pray for forgiveness but I’ve long started to doubt that word.
    GOODREADS   

***I couldn't find it on Amazon butt my rating would be 3 STARS  ***



This book had plenty of emotion to it.  Although I see that is was originally called, "Charles's Bride".
I do have to saw some of the story was a bit of a stretch when  it came to being really believable. And then later some of it felt a bit predictable and sometimes kind of high schoolish.  Of course a lot of their memories went way back like that. 


 Charles has lost so much of his memories, especially those about Becky.   Becky has plenty of memories and one that she'd like to forget.  The one where he cheated and that was something she couldn't forgive.  It took her almost forever to really believe that he had lost parts of his life.  She just thought it was another cruel trick.  I almost felt like part of her disbelief went on a bit too long. 

I did like the fact that there was a dual point of view from the main characters.  And that there was a charming H.E.A.  So I guess I would say that although some was predictable it was also Hot AND Sweet. 


I received a copy of this book and this is my honest opinion of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment