Tuesday, May 15, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- FROM GOD'S HANDS TO YOUR LAND by Jeanette Strauss

From God's Hands to your land: Blessings by [Strauss, Jeanette]
 In another informative, educational and revelatory book, Jeanette Strauss not only poses and answers these timely questions, but she gives you step by step directions for "Restoring the Land" Break curses off the land. Make a new covenant between the land and the Lord, Record a new title deed in the courts of heaven. These topics and more are covered so you can uncover the "new name" God wants to give your land! Does God want to Bless your land: Scripture says that He does! (Gen. 1:28). Can there be a curse on your land? Scripture says there can! (Gen. 3:16-17) Does this affect the fruit of the land? Scripture says it does! ( 2 Chron. 6:26).  AMAZON   5 STARS

In one word: Eyeopening! I have been a Christian for many years and I am always learning.  I'm not afraid to say that.  Walking in Kingdom ways takes time and study.  Yes, I already had learned some about the need for repentance, standing in the gap, repentance on behalf of ancestors, generational curses and the power of the Blood of Jesus.  But this was applied in a way that I hadn't thought of before.
This book may be small but it was pretty powerful. It was based in scripture and as I read it the information it sat well with my spirit.   A friend had mentioned this book and I'm glad I followed up and read it.  I had mentioned to her that I was experiencing something in my home and I had already applied the blood of Jesus to my home and sent what I was discerning out of the house.  I couldn't understand why there was still an influence of it from time to time.   Now I understand what was going on, it was on the land.  
God is so gracious and has already given me the new name of my land and I will be following up with what the Lord shows me when it comes to the instructions that were given in this book.  
I also appreciated the section on people who are renters, since I have several Christian friends who are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment