Friday, August 5, 2016

BOOK REVIEW- VIKING'S BRIDE

A Viking's Bride (Vikings in Space Book 2) by [York, Zoe] 
When Aldric Gunter shows up and offers Navena Johnson an easy way off the prison planet she’s stuck on, the answer should be an easy yes. But when the next thing she needs to say is “I do”, the choice gets more complicated, because the Viking warrior wants a high price for the marriage of convenience—he wants her heart.   AMAZON  3 stars

I liked both of the M.C.'s; Navena is feisty and Aldric was patient with strong depths.  The story started out good and I was enjoying it all okay.   Then we spent some time as they became intimately acquainted, that took awhile. That's what makes it a book for 18+ readers.   Although there seems to be a HEA for now ending, it did leave some unanswered questions.  A few more than I would have liked.  I don't really want to show those questions here on my review because I don't want to spoil the book for future readers.  
 I guess the best way to say it is that the book ended with an opening for future adventures.  
But this book left me feeling like it wasn't complete enough for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment