Saturday, December 19, 2015

I have heard "Creative miracles"


LINK
==============================
Creative Miracles
- - - Dawn Baker
https://www.facebook.com/dawn.baker
==============================

For about the last 2 weeks I have heard "Creative miracles". A couple of nights ago hanging out spending time alone with God, my eyes just kept welling up hearing Him say "I'm looking for bodies. I need hands and feet, those who I can move through."

It got more personal and all I could do was cry, wipe my eyes and not want to leave that place. God is getting ready to SHOW UP like we have never seen HIM. People are hungry, looking for real and He's been setting the stage, allowing things to happen, getting things positioned, lots of us prepared and it is about to be the curtain call. There will be no doubt.

This is not religious or anything to leave anyone questioning all the nonsense of this DOUBT WHO THE TRUE & LIVING GOD is. Just as Thomas had to see, touch, Jesus is going to Show up in POWER and manifestations of miracles like we have only longed for, read about and wanted to see. It's a WIDE SWEEP coming that will touch ALL NATIONS, for God so loved THE WHOLE WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment