Saturday, December 19, 2015

"I Will Catapult You Into Your Inheritance!"

  

"I Will Catapult You Into Your Inheritance!"

A prophetic word for you: "The days of obscurity are coming to an end and like Ruth I will catapult you into your inheritance and you will surely exclaim as she did so long ago, 'Where you go I'll go where you die I'll die!..' for I am your kindred Redeemer," says the Lord, "and even now I'm redeeming the time.

"From the age of 8 to 18, I am reaping that season of harvest in your life as your potter's field now becomes your posterity. What you have deemed barren I will now declare fruitful; what you counted as waste I will command it to grow and a windfall of harvest will overtake you.

"For in your mother's lineage lies revival; deep in the soil of history surely is your destiny and even now I'm breaking the fallow ground. This is your year of Jubilee." (Ruth 1:17)


No comments:

Post a Comment