"A thin strip of the individual packaging film may remain adhered to the slice after the wrapper has been removed," Kraft said. "If the film sticks to the slice and is not removed, it could potentially cause a choking hazard."
The company said it has received 10 complaints and three reports of choking.
The affected packages were distributed to the United States, Puerto Rico and Grand Cayman.
Anyone with a package included in the recall should return it to the store for an exchange or a refund, Kraft said.