Friday, September 27, 2013

A Texan's Promise((Heart of a Hero Series) eBook by Shelley Gray


Clayton Proffitt, foreman of the Circle Z Ranch in Texas, discovers that Vanessa Grant, needs to escape from her step-father's advances.  Clayton is an honorable man, who  worked for Vanessa's father while he was alive,  Vanessa's father loved and treasured his family; which included his wife and son too.  He has to do something to protect her; so he takes her away from the ranch.  Only problem, her step-father is not going to give up searching for her and killing anyone who got in his way; including Clayton. 

I have read both of Shelly Gray's books.  It just so happens that I read her second book first; 

"A Texan's Honor'.  While I liked both of them, this one is probably the one I liked best out of the two.  I liked the friendship that Clayton and Vanessa had for many years before this situation arose.   

No comments:

Post a Comment