Friday, September 20, 2013

Giants Fall- Joyce Meyer

Daily Devotional Joyce Meyer

excerpt:

The preacher said, “A wise bird knows that a scarecrow is simply an advertisement. It announces that some very juicy and delicious fruit is to be had for the picking. There are scarecrows in all the best gardens.... If I am wise, I too shall treat the scarecrow as though it were an invitation. Every giant in the way which makes me feel like a grasshopper is only a scarecrow beckoning me to God’s richest blessings.” He concluded, “Faith is a bird that loves to perch on scarecrows. All our fears are groundless.”
Lord, there’s no giant of fear that can stand when I approach it with faith. I stand against the fear in Your name, and I trust You to lead me to overcome it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment