Monday, September 30, 2013

Come Out of Your Cocoon and Fly- FlyLady

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Morning-Musing--Come-Out-of-Your-Cocoon-and-FLY.html?soid=1112168023626&aid=0gfHuFodn0k     

        Dear Friends,

Are you having trouble getting rid of your clutter? This is just a symptom of a much greater problem.

Your identity is manifested in your belongings. As a result of this, you feel that getting rid of even one book is in some why giving part of yourself away. Now hear me out. I know this is very hard for you. I have been right where you are just four short years ago. I am not as heartless as you make me out to be. I want for you, what I have Peace. This peace came from letting go of the things that had hidden the true me. This process helped me to become MARLA, the MARLA I had never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment