Thursday, July 1, 2021

BOOK REVIEW of SAMPLE- Forever After All by Catharina Maura *

   

 Author's Note: This book contains a possessive alpha-hole and steamy scenes. If either of those aren't your thing, then this book is really NOT for you.

Elena

I'm ready to sacrifice my dignity if it will save my dying mother. Or so I convinced myself as I walked into a gentlemen's club, ready to trade my body for my mother's life.

I didn't expect Alexander Kennedy to be there. I didn't expect him to stop me. And I certainly didn't expect him to propose a marriage of convenience.


Alexander

Elena Rousseau, a heiress fallen from both riches and grace.

I know she's not right for me - she's far from the meek trophy wife I'm after. But if she's going to sell herself to anyone, it'll be me.   AMAZON LINK

 

First of all I got this "book" through an author's newsletter.   I missed the fact that it was a sample only.  Usually those things I give a pass.

While this one had Alexander and Elena as interesting people, I don't think I will be following up the story.  The love that Elena had for her mother was impressive.   The depth that was accomplished about the people was pretty good considering it's only 15 chapters.  

The M.C.'s definitely have more than a handful of people who you can see will be doing everything that they can to get in their way.   However, I'm not sure that I liked one of the paths that I think this story is going to take. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment