Friday, July 9, 2021

BOOK REVIEW- THE BOSS PRINCE by Alix Nichols *

    

Looking for a romantic comedy that’s laugh-out-loud funny, steamy, and full of thrills? Look no further than The Boss Prince, book 1 in Alix Nichols’s new IT’S RAINING ROYALS series!

The week I got fired, I landed a government job in Paris.
Go, Lucie!
The bad news? My boss, Max Delaroche, looks like a remastered Greek god, as dazzling as the alarm in my head.
Whoop, whoop, whoop! Run while you can!

But the man intrigues me.
Wildly charismatic, he has no office savvy. He skips important staff meetings because they bore him to death. He won’t even say where he’s from!
Instead, he keeps staring at me like he’s on a treasure hunt and I have the map.

Who is this guy, and what exactly does he do here?

Could he be an undercover cop investigating government agencies?
Haha. I’m très hilarious.
If a cop can afford bespoke suits, then I’m a princess.
You shall call me Your Royal Highness, Lucie la Magnifique!  

AMAZON LINK

 4 STARS
Great world building especially when it came to an "unknown" country/kingdom/royalty. 

 I liked the alternating points of view from Lucie and Max.  Both of them were interesting main characters.  Lucie was loyal and spunky which I liked.  Max was handsome and elegant and pretty normal but also had some skills when it comes to self defense.

I also learned a thing or two when it came to the foods and cultures.  

There is humor in the story, some hot scenes between Max and Lucie along with quite the dangerous journey on their mission.

It also has a good ending for now.  More to follow I am sure.  




" I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book,  and am voluntarily providing an honest review."

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment