Friday, September 11, 2015

A New Season, New Dreams & an Angel of Bliss | Doug Addison

A New Season, New Dreams & an Angel of Bliss | Doug Addison

Happy woman jumping on blossom meadow. Beautiful day on field.

A New Season, New Dreams & an Angel of Bliss
Doug Addison
September 10, 2015
Have you noticed that you are dreaming more lately?
This is a time that many people’s ability to hear God through dreams is going to open up more. God spoke this to me a few months ago and I did not want it to go unnoticed.
New things coming
“During the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision. Then Daniel praised the God of heaven and said: Praise be to the name of God forever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.” Daniel 2:19–22 NIV
God is speaking through dreams and visions. The season is once again changing. Expect to see changes coming as God raises up new leaders for this next movement coming. God is revealing deep mysteries that have not been revealed. Expect to have hidden things revealed and to receive a strategy on how to respond.


Expect to see changes coming as God raises up new leaders for this next movement coming.



If your ability to hear God has seemed to flatten, then get ready to hear and do. God will speak to you more clearly. September is a time in which you will receive instructions to help you get established in what He is doing over the next few months.
Daily Prophetic Word continues!
“Prophetic dreams are going to increase over the next few days.” That was my Daily Prophetic Word for July 21, 2015 and after July 21 that is exactly what happened to me. A tipping point happened in my dream life and I started having prophetic dreams almost every night.
I want to share with you a major piece of revelation from a dream I had in July. The way my prophetic gift works is that I often have a dream or get a prophetic word and it is not only meant for me, but for many people.
Angel of Bliss
I had a dream that I was buying a new house and in the house was a spirit. People were afraid of the house but I went in to see it. Suddenly the spirit appeared and it was a brilliant white Angel that was like transparent white rain. I walked over to the angel and stood in the midst of the white rain. It was an amazing Angel of Bliss. But the angel warned me that people might not understand this and that I must be careful. Even though the angel was from God, people were afraid and thought it was evil.
This dream indicates that God is moving in new ways that might be outside of our comfort zones and some people might even think it’s evil.
Watch for the release of new gifts and anointings that will bring the ecstasy of God.
 and anointings that will bring the ecstasy of God. - 



A number of years ago God’s ecstasy and bliss began coming in many of the meetings I was doing. It was an amazing drenching of God’s love. But I was judged quite harshly by some Christians. I eventually pulled back from ministering this way in my public meetings because it was too controversial at the time.
God is sending radical new movements to drench us with His love and joy. We will need boldness to move in the new things that God is bringing.

Blessings,
Doug Addison
DougAddison.com
Doug Addison is a prophetic dream interpreter, speaker, writer, Life Coach, and stand-up comedian. Doug travels the world bringing a message of love, hope, and having fun! His unique style helps open people to discover their destiny and experience God’s supernatural love and power. Doug is an award-winning author of seven books. He and his wife Linda live in Los Angeles, California.


No comments:

Post a Comment