Saturday, April 6, 2019

BOOK REVIEW- Lucky II (Patten Bodyguards Book 6) by Stella Marie Alden



Lochlan
One minute, we’re living the dream. The next, her baby shower explodes and she’s kidnapped by terrorists. That’s no excuse for what she does next.
Callie
Lucky’s nightmares have morphed into day-terrors. He’s drinking, too, which isn’t like him at all. He says he wants to reenlist but, in his condition, he’ll surely get killed.
He may never forgive me but he needs an intervention.  AMAZON  4 STARS

Another good adventure.  I liked how it started full bore and didn't really let up. It was also nice to re-visit some friends from a previous book.  Some of the Patten Bodyguard wives is who I am talking about.  But it was also written in a way that I don't think it would be difficult at all for a new reader just to plunge right into this book.
 Suds is another person who really stands out.  He's a stand up kind of rough around the edges guy.  But he's a close friend of Lucky's whose not afraid to tell it like it is.  He adds a lot to the story and is there for the couple more than once.
Jason was quite the interesting surprise.  And no, I'm not telling any more about that.  Why ruin the surprise?
This book has plenty of danger, action, romance and marital sex.  There is also a really good Epilogue.
I really liked the choice for this eBook cover too. 
 “I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment