Thursday, March 21, 2019

Book Review- Wed to a Billionaire (Lead Magnet) by Riley Chance



There is no link for this book on Amazon or Goodreads either.  I honestly don't remember where I picked up this book since I have had it for a while.  It might have been a special newsletter offer. I did find this picture that IS the cover for the book:
Book Cover


Amber LaFayette goes undercover for a gossip magazine as a rich diamond heiress named  Victoria Goldsmith.  Her job for "Gush!" is to unearth the secrets of billionaire Alexander Winchester.  She is basically an honest woman but a girl's gotta eat (and pay off college loans). Besides, she understands he has a rep as a rich playboy.  And she classifies him as being as deep as a puddle of water.
Imagine her surprise when he actually is deeper and while rich is actually a nice guy.
I can't say this is a really deep book but there is a nice twist at the end and an Epilogue.  
The "I'm in love with you"comes pretty fast, so I really didn't feel it.  So I just had to remind myself this was a short story/novella kind of book.  If I could place a review, I would probably rate it as just okay.





 This is a quick, somewhat charming story that is a Novella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment