Friday, March 1, 2019

BOOK REVIEW- The Melissa Affair: A Sexy New Adult Romance (Margo & George Book 5) by Stephanie Queen



I want Melissa back. But I haven’t been totally honest with her. She thinks I’m a poor art student. When she finds out who I really am, all bets are off…

I gave her some space, but all I could stand was one week. I had to have her back. She was the one.
I knew it deep down in my soul.
Now all I had to do was convince her of it.
It wouldn't be easy. I hadn't been entirely honest with her up until now. Hadn't told her who I really was.
I neglected to tell her about my family legacy.
And Melissa was all about family legacies. She was trying desperately to escape hers.
And I was desperately trying to live up to mine.
What the hell was I going to do? How was I going to make it all right with her?
Hell if I knew. I only knew I had to make us work.

Because my affair with Melissa was only the beginning of our story...AMAZON   4 STARS



Let me say right off the bat before I go any further that I LOVED the eBook cover.  It was fresh, different and just popped making it a stand out among other books.  I like that a lot.

Okay, now to the story.  As you probably already guessed from the book information, this story is told from the man's point of view.  Lucas has dug himself quite the hole but it was easy to see why he was "hiding" part of his life. 

What can I say? I still really liked both of the main characters and even some of the mistakes they made.  I even liked the kind of dual personality that showed up in Melissa as she dealt with life.  No matter how she reacted though, pretty much everyone agreed that she had a big heart.
Just to let you know, part of the title says that it's a book that is a "Sexy New Adult Romance."
Yes, things did hot in there.  I liked the fact  though that there was a interesting story there, with challenges to overcome. 





I received an advance copy of this book and chose to submit a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment