Friday, October 19, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- WARRIORS OF MILLSARIA PREQUEL by Celeste Raye

Book Cover
The first spaceship was sent to seek life on alien planets. Off course and malfunctioning, it crashed on a planet of mighty warriors. The Milisarian Knights were conquerors of other worlds. Quinn, the sole survivor of the crash, had to face these warriors alone and unarmed. Surprisingly, her guard and ally, a Knight's reject, became her salvation.


This was a quick, enjoyable story.  I guess it could be said that it wasn't super deep but it did have a story-line with good world building and good main characters.  
I liked that there actually was a story and not just something written as an excuse for time after time of mindless sex.  

It also ended well and included an unexpected but believable twist. 


I received a copy of this book when I signed up for the author's Newsletter.  This is my honest opinion of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment