Sunday, April 15, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- SOUL DECREES by Katie Souza

Soul Decrees by [Souza, Katie]
The book you hold in your hands is small but mighty.

The principles within these pages changed my life. I believe with all my heart they will change yours, too. I offer this book with my fervent prayer that it will bring healing to your soul and enable you to begin living in daily victory.

Inside, you’ll find scriptures you can read and decree daily and those scriptures will bring massive, supernatural might and miracles into your life. You will release an inflowing of healing power into your body and soul and you will begin to experience restoration of relationships, supernatural health, financial prosperity and victory in every area of your life.

From my own experience, I can tell you that the authority of God’s Word will establish your victory and bring healing to every issue you face. I wrote this to give you powerful decrees that, when spoken, will establish healing in your body, your marriage, your family, your business and every part of your existence.   AMAZON 5 STARS

This book is something that deserves more than a quick read through.  Because of a time restraint I had to run through it pretty quickly but what I found encouraged me greatly.  I will be re-reading it again.

I liked how she brought home the fact of Jesus gave us more than just the cross; it was also about the empty tomb too.  The resurrection power that flowed to accomplish that.  Her scripture use was enlightening especially Philippians 3 :10 that says in part, "that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection". 

 This makes for a good study book as you can read and break down a scripture as you go.  Part by part until you get a better understanding of it.   It's also easy to read and understand. 

There is just so much meat in this little book.  It's a keeper.   


No comments:

Post a Comment