Friday, April 13, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- DEBTS, A SHORT STORY by Amanda Pillar

Debts: A Short Story by [Pillar, Amanda]

Vampires and humans don’t mix.

But six-year-old Sebastian doesn’t care. 

He and his childhood best friend, Kali, are inseparable. He’s finally found the one person who accepts him for who he is. But Sebastian has a secret, one that his mother is willing to kill for. 

Can Sebastian keep Kali safe? 

Or will he be caught in the crossfire of his mother’s ambition?  AMAZON 4 STARS


I liked it but with mixed feelings. 
Definitely a startling beginning to this book. It did drawn you in really quick and that is saying something for it being a short story.

I did have mixed feeling about it though because..

.#1 I do wish it had been longer.

 #2 it doesn't feel like it had a total ending because one problem got answered but one didn't give the outcome of it. 

#3 It felt like a cliffhanger on that one major question.

 #4 It did however make me wish for more so maybe that is not so bad. Like I said kind of a mixed bag for me. So I guess it is I liked it but with some reservations.


Disclaimer: I was given this book for free by the author, with no expectation of a review from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment