Friday, December 16, 2016

BOOK REVIEW- FOREVER ENTANGLED

Forever Entangled: Forever Bluegrass #1 by [Brooks, Kathleen] 
Ryan Parker had always loved Sienna Ashton, but gave up on his fantasy years ago. 
After working as an undercover FBI Agent in Los Angeles, Ryan gets a phone call telling him to come home to the small town of Keeneston, Kentucky. The woman he thought he was over is now in serious trouble.
Sienna Ashton fell in love with Ryan Parker too late. He was gone from her life before she realized what he really meant to her. Now working as a sports psychologist, Sienna finds herself helping others figure their lives out. She thinks her chance of happily ever after is long gone until a murder brings Ryan back into her life and entangles them in a battle for their heart and their lives.
Ryan and Sienna discover there is more going on than originally thought and now the two are in the fight of their lives. It doesn't take long for fireworks to ignite as passion and danger drive the couple toward a fate they never saw coming.   AMAZON   3 STARS

Let me say right from the start that I am someone who has enjoyed the Bluegrass series that this author has written.  Especially the earlier ones with the first generation of the families in Keeneston, Kentucky.   I think that this is the first one that I have read of the next generation and while I liked it alright, it just didn't grab me like some of the earlier ones.  It was fun to re-visit the families and the town filled with the quirky people.  It was good to see them all banding together to help one of their own.  There were quite a few cast members to this book that made it a bit more difficult to keep them straight, for me at least.  I found myself getting lost a time or too.  
The danger though was well drawn and the story ends with an interesting proposal.  
Oh wait, I do have to mention, Sienna's dog, Hooch made for a howling good character.

I do have a question though.  It felt incomplete when at one point when Sienna gets hurt, all she gets is an ice-pack when it looks like she might have been hurt more?  Did I miss something? 




No comments:

Post a Comment