Saturday, May 28, 2016

I Hear His Whisper..."I see your every act of faithfulness"


I Hear His Whisper..."I see your every act of faithfulness"
So many times you have stepped into the unknown, into the realm of mystery and faith's tension--yet there I was waiting for you. When you leave behind what is certain for the walk of faith, My heart swells with joy over you. Each step of faith will be met with a greater joy, for I see your every act of faithfulness.
Listen and learn this truth, My beloved. I know your loneliness when you abandon all else to seek Me. For I too lived a life of loneliness as I left the whims of others and sought My Father's heart early in the day and late into the night. My loneliness was that only of having few who understood, for I was always the delight of My Father. And so are you, dear one, for the Father has spoken the words over you: I am well pleased with you, for you are wrapped into My Son forever!
I observe your every act of faithfulness, your loving service to Me and expressions of love to others. My comfort and joy is found in you. I give you more grace as you tenderly follow Me. Trust Me and follow in My steps. Never look behind to see who follows you, simply set your gaze ahead and see your great reward of knowing Me in fullness.
Hebrews 6:10 The Passion Translation
"For God, the Faithful One, is not unfair. How can he forget the work you have done for him? He remembers the love you demonstrate as you continually serve his beloved ones for the glory of his name."  LINK




No comments:

Post a Comment