Friday, May 13, 2016

"DON'T BELIEVE THE REPORT!" Nate James Johnston

 
"DON'T BELIEVE THE REPORT!"
Nate James Johnston   LINK
Yesterday I had some news that shook me. I sat, bewildered and confused, because it didn't make sense and yet every fear came out to tell me the worst scenario and future events that would follow. 

Over the last year we have been through some intense battles and yet, at the end of them, I wished I didn't stress and worry as much. So I've been saying lately, "Lord what have You got to say about this?" when something unexpected unfolds.

As I sat there for a good bit, just feeling defeated, I heard my spirit say, "Lord, what have You got to say about this?" And I heard straight away (in quite an abrupt tone), "Don't believe it!". Instantly, peace came back and I dropped it from my heart.

Four hours later I found out that the news I heard was distorted and what seemed like an injustice and judgement against me was...nothing.

One day my instant response will be to ask Him first.

Whatever news you have heard today or this week - bad reports, or even the lies of the enemy over your life and circumstances - I say over you, "Don't believe the report!"

"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us spreads and makes evident everywhere the sweet fragrance of the knowledge of Him." ~2 Corinthians 2:14

everydayrevivalists.com


No comments:

Post a Comment