Sunday, May 15, 2016

HIS WHISPER- "My relentless courage to stand with you"


I hear His whisper today: "My relentless courage to stand with you"
You are not the child of a stranger. You are My precious and special child. I have called you by name and you are Mine.
Others may see your failures, I see your radiance and the beauty of your love. I have made a nest for you in the hollow of My hand. I have not taken you to Myself so that you would never feel pain-- but I have taken you into My heart so that pain would never define you or defile you.
I am your strength, for My presence with you is more than enough to overcome what may appear to defeat you. My arm is outstretched to fight for you this day, for I am the Champion to those with no strength and the Hero for the defenseless. I have not called you to strive, but to rest-- not to attempt to win a victory in your own strength, but to lean into Mine.
I will reveal My relentless courage to stand with you and make you victorious. Grasp My hand and be fearless, for you cannot see yet what great thing I will do for you to bring you into overcoming grace. I have taken you and chosen you with great delight, now find all your delight in Me and watch Me open the path for you!    LINK
Psalm 16:8 The Passion Translation
⁸Because you are close to me and always available,
my confidence will never be shaken,
for I experience your wrap-around presence every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment