Friday, October 4, 2013

eBook : Never Let You Fall - 5++Rating



Skye Martin is a 17 year old girl who has been alone since she was orphaned since she was 7. She's all alone and she doesn't like it;  she doesn't even have memories to draw on to help bring her comfort.  So partying and drinking to just about oblivion has been her way to cope.  She wakes up in an unknown hotel, remembering a male voice that said " I am safe".   Who was that voice and why is she relieved that he is safe?  That is only one of the many, questions she has.  

Xander, is the voice that she heard; he's been watching and protecting her for two years but he's known her much longer.   What is he protecting her from?  Demons and not just your regular run of the mill demons, these demons are from another world; literally.   


I know that the site on Amazon said that this book  is a fantasy romance recommended for 14 and up.   I'm an adult and I loved it. 
 The author did a great job.  But I got to say when this book ended, I was hopping mad.   I thought, " Oh, no you didn't!" I didn't want it to end or end where it did.  I guess they got me though, I'm all in for the next installment of the book.  


NEXT BOOK BY THIS AUTHOR IS " NEVER LET YOU GO"  late 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment