Saturday, October 12, 2013

AUTHOR UNKNOWN- It's about Grief

I saw this in a newsletter recently & thought to pass it on for others who are working their way through the loss of a loved one:


I seem to be falling apart.
My attention span can be measured in seconds.
My patience in minutes.
I cry at the drop of a hat.
I forget to sign checks.
Half of everything in my house is displaced.
Feelings of anxiety and restlessness are my constant companion.
Rainy days seem extra dreary.
Sunny days seem an outrage.

Other's people's pain and frustration seem insignificant.
Laughing, happy people seem out of place in my world.
It has become routine to feel half crazy.
I am normal I am told.
I am a newly grieving person.
-Author Unknown-




I am so happy that I have had Jesus & some close friends to help me walk through this. And I know it won't be the only time that it will happen. Some of these things I did not experience but most of them yes (times 10 it seems like) For those who are currently going through this I pray that the healing hand of Jesus would touch you as you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment