Saturday, October 19, 2013

STAYING DESPERATE TO STAY IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD

 Hebrews for Christians (FB)


Brother Lawrence said, “If I were a preacher, I should preach nothing else but the practice of the presence of God. There is not in the world a way of life more sweet, more delightful than continual converse with God.” Indeed, do not most of our problems come from just this – losing sight of reality, failing to open our hearts to God’s Presence? Yeshua said, “Live in me, and I will live in you” (John 15:3). We must make a sacred resolution to abide in reality, to stay united with Him. As David said: shiviti (שִׁוִּיתִי) - "I have set the LORD always before me - because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken" (Psalm 16:8). But how did David "set the LORD" before Him if He did not choose to open the eyes of faith to behold God's hidden Glory?



AND.....................................................................................

"Throughout the day, I always stop and take a few moments to worship Jesus and His presence comes upon me. I can be going along with my daily routine, but God's presence will flood me once I start worshipping Jesus. When we are desperate to stay in God's presence, we will know God's will for our lives."

Get a Grip - Zona Hayes-Morrow




No comments:

Post a Comment