Saturday, October 5, 2013

eBook Review: The Unrelenting Tide /5 Plus Stars




Widowed former Hollywood actress Devynne Lang is hiding out in the San Juan Islands, from a stalker.  She's an actress who pretended to die in a plane crash so that she could escape and hopefully become so invisible that she and her daughter would be safe.  Because of the stalkers obsession with her, people  she loved kept dying around her.  Carcen Lang, is not only a handsome man, but also her late husband's brother AND a sheriff.  The sheriff in him, begins to put it together that there's more to her secretiveness than grief.  Slowly he begins to pull the information out of her about the danger she is in.  Because some really strange and scary things have begun to happen...again.   No one could ever find her stalker before, is it going to be the same nightmare all over again?  



Twists and turns, this story had them. I love that when a good mystery story is written with plenty of those. Its got to keep me guessing because I've read a far share of mystery stories and seen a bunch on T.V. too. I don't care for the ones that are so complicated that you just want to give up; this story just kept me totally involved. The people in the story were written so that I cared what happened to them, a sign of a good story-teller. So good that I read it in one day; almost sorry its over. I was HIGHLY annoyed when anyone asked me a question (sorry just telling the truth here) because it pulled me out of the story. I don't know what anyone else thinks about it, but I give it a Big Thumbs Up!!!
I'd like to read more by this author.  

No comments:

Post a Comment