Tuesday, June 6, 2017

BOOK REVIEW- AN EARL'S GUIDE TO CATCH A LADY

An Earl's Guide to Catch a Lady: Misadventures of the Heart by [Wilde, Tanya]
Evelyn Tremaine HAS DREAMS TO TRAVEL THE WORLD…

And being outwitted by fate will not deter her!

But even she has to admit that waking up in the bed of a stranger with no memory might be a tiny wrinkle in her otherwise grand plan. Was he a peasant? A gunman? Perhaps a duke? Or was he just a figment of her imagination? Evelyn wasn’t about to lurk around and find out. But she will soon learn the mysterious stranger was a force much larger than fate to be reckoned with and he has set his sight firmly on her. AMAZON  2 STARS

I tried, I really did.  It started out with potential and some fairly good main characters.  And for me it went downhill pretty quickly.  It just felt like it got sillier and sillier.  I'm talking about the situations that Evelyn put herself in.  I kept hoping it would get better but at 68% I just had to give up.  I couldn't finish it.  It's like the story went on another confusing tangent and I was done.  
I hate to say this about anyone's book that they have worked so hard on but there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment