Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Spirit Led Helping Others- Elizabeth Reisinger


//WATER into WINE// Maari Christante Photography

I was at a wedding recently around the corner from the reception was a bar so I briskly headed over... This was the convo with the bartender:
Me: do you have chronic pain in your back
Him: that's weird ... Yes.... Why are you a masseuse 
Me: no... Better
him: uhhh 
Me: it will go away quick give me your hand
Him: (look of disbelief) reluctantly gives me his hand
Me: Jesus invade his back, make it happy ( pain started at a 5)
Him: whoa
Me: you feel that heat?
Him: uhhh yesss... That's so weird
Me: that's Jesus saying hello
Him: wow
Me: fun right
Him: it's gone... You should do hers now ( pointing to coworker)
If Jesus was at the wedding I think He would have been at the bar too 😝😉.... I am glad he wasn't to uptight to turn water into wine‪#‎revivaliseasy‬#yayGod#normalchristianity
LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment