Sunday, June 26, 2016

MY DAILY FRIEND


I hear His whisper... "Remember"
I am the True Friend you have always wanted. So many times, when you called to Me, I answered, and I was with you. Though you are delicate I have made you strong. Remember how I set your heart on fire and gave you grace to love Me and seek Me? I am your Wrap-Around-Shield, your Strong Protector, Your True Friend.
Remember the promises that I have spoken to you and do not let them go. I promised you life, strength, healing, and power. My words will be the armor to empower you when doubts assail. Keep coming to Me and never forget the destiny I have promised you, for your inheritance is received by faith. Your enemy knows how to wound you. He will come through the voices even of those you love. Be alert to My voice, for I have taught you to follow My voice and not the voice of another.
Remember the countless times I directed you, even on a path you had never been on before. I never failed you and I never will. Remember always that I am your True Friend.
These are days of discovery. You will discover Me in hidden places and in
previously unknown ways. My voice will comfort you and bring you peace. Remember the comfort I poured out upon you when your heart was broken and you did not know what to do. I was there in that hour to mend your broken soul and restore you to Myself. I am
drawn to your weakness, like a river is drawn to the lowest place. I will fill you with a peace to sustain you and My love to empower you. Remember this, My beloved. I am your True Friend.
Proverbs 18:14 The Passion Translation Some friendships don’t last for long,
but there is one loving friend who is
joined to your heart closer than any
other!    LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment