Friday, June 3, 2016

BOOK REVIEW- ASHFORD


Ash 
It’d been more than three years since I last disrobed a woman, and she definitely wasn’t screaming like this woman…whom I just met and who was in labor in the back of my SUV. Little did I know that this chance encounter was about to change my life in ways I could never imagine. 

I’d spent the last three years searching for my fiancée, unsuccessfully. I never thought I’d love again. And then I met Mina. 

From the moment I met her, I didn’t want to let her out of my sight. I never expected how much I’d enjoy having her and her newborn son, Ford, living with me at the compound, and I dreaded the day when they would pack their things and leave. 

My draw to Mina is undeniable. She’s gorgeous and caring and selfless, but can I move beyond my past and see a future with her? 

Mina 
Ash shouldn’t act like a complete stranger…after all he delivered my son. But even when I do a simple act like hug him as a sign of gratitude for the kindness he’s shown my son and I, he steps away…although he does seem to be lingering a bit longer with each forced embrace. Maybe one day? 

I couldn’t have stumbled upon a better man to help me in my predicament. Ash is beyond handsome and gives me a sense of safety that I’ve never felt before. Not only has he put a roof over my head,but he’s even helping me soothe my newborn son in the middle of the night…although I don’t think he wants his friends to know that quite yet. 
Ford deserves someone better than his biological father. He needs a man like Ash, a man who can protect him and teach him how to protect himself. He needs a good, generous man as a father, someone who will love him unconditionally. 
He needs Ash. 
I need Ash. 
I’m just afraid that the secrets and lies I’m carrying with me will be the things that make a life with Ash impossible. Will the truth set me free, or bury me forever?  AMAZON

This book, I would say is a "Mixed Bag".  I liked the story of Ashford and Mina, it was pretty good.
Some of the other ones, not so much.  Lots of sex and in some cases like prosititing themselves, which I didn't like.

Here are the names of the books also included:

HIS-

Beauty and the Billionaire-

THORN -

Blindsided-

Addicted to you-  This one might really be tough to read and not for all readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment