Thursday, February 18, 2016

BOOK REVIEW- #3 SINGLE WHITE VAMPIRE

   
The third book in her phenomenal Argeneau vampire series, Single White Vampire by the incomparable Lynsay Sands is an unadulterated delight! This paranormal romance classic follows the romantic adventures of a dark and handsome immortal who writes paranormal romances, and who’d love to sink his teeth into his sexy new editor. AMAZON

I tried to like this book I really did.   But I really had a hard time liking the M.C.,  Kate.  I just never warmed up to her and her pushy way of doing things.  It was just a bit too much for me. Lucern was just okay; neither one of the M.C.'s seemed to cause me to care too deeply about them.  The story just never drew me in, something I don't think I've ever said about this Series.   So far, this story is on my list as my least favorite of this Series.   The story idea was a good one, but the spark was just Missing In Action.  


No comments:

Post a Comment