- Dollar store frame
- Nail polish (colors of your choice)
- Cotton swabs
- Paper towel
- Nail polish remover
- Optional: blue masking tape or paper to protect glass
- Wipe frame clean of any fingerprints.
- If you can't remove the frame glass, be sure cover it with tape or paper (or you can clean up the glass with nail polish remover while polish is still wet).
- Protect work surface and your clothing.
- Splatter and fling nail polish over frame.
- Let polish dry completely. Insert your favorite photo!
Read more at http://www.favecrafts.com/Frames/Splatter-Nail-Polish-Frames#Mvpc7Zmd4Wm3hxr7.99