Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Want to Speak in Tongues Fluently

I Want to Speak in Tongues Fluently



Question: You mentioned in your story about receiving tongues that it took some time to get it down right and a year before you spoke in tongues in front of anyone. My question is, "How long did it take before you felt fluent? Did you stumble over yourself for a while and how long? Did you keep thinking you were repeating the same thing over again? And because of these things all going on in your head, how long did it take before you felt you were not making it up?"
Thank you!
Hungry and Searching

Response back

Dear Hungry and Searching,
Well, it doesn’t need to take you as long as it took me. I am not even sure how long it took me as I received the gift of speaking in tongues 40 years ago. Here is how you can shorten the awkward phase as you begin speaking in tongues:
Give your mind something to do which facilitates the process, rather than sitting there in judgment of the process.
So I tell my mind, “You do not need to judge each syllable to try to determine if it is a language or not” (not that my mind even has the capacity to perform such a function).
Instead, I want you to picture the throne room as John did in Revelation 4, and see the multitude worshipping before His throne, and then picture us entering in with them in worship to the King Who is seated upon the throne.”
Now my mind if facilitating the spiritual encounter of worshipping in tongues, and the flow of tongues expands more quickly and easily. Try this for several days and see where it takes you.  

Make Sure You and Your Friends All Operate in the Gift of Speaking in Tongues

Check out this package of training materials which we believe is the simplest approach ever to leading people into the wonderful manifestation of the Holy Spirit called speaking in tongues. 
Why not introduce your friends to the world of supernatural Christianity today?


No comments:

Post a Comment