Wednesday, August 11, 2021

* Book Review- Taken Away - Part 2 by David Sloma

   

Bob, the security guard, purchases a bathmat that has a rather strange pattern on it: when he steps on it, a portal opens to another world filled with history, myth, and magic! Will Bob get home in time for his next shift? Will he get home at all? A SF/Fantasy short story series. Part 2 of 3.

AMAZON LINK 

I found myself intrigued by this short story.  Not too bad considering I haven't even read the first book.  Of course like the book information states, this is only part 2 of a 3 part series.  

The "magic" of the story was very creative and surprising.  So yes, I liked it even though it was as short as promised.  It did leave me wanting to read more though.  So I have to give points to the author for that. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment