Friday, April 29, 2016

Know My Power- Colette Toach


Know My Power
By Colette Toach
Oh that you could see my wonders and touch my power, for then you would know that my arm is not weak to save you my child. Often you lean on your own strength and you fall short, but my strength is unfailing! I never grow weak or weary and although the circumstances around you try to crush you, I am able to lift you high above them.
So throw caution to the wind and let me carry you now and lift you into my throne room. For there you will see what is possible and the great things that I am able to do in your life. There you will receive a new picture and hope for the future. For you desire my promises to come to pass, but then allow thoughts of doubt and fear into your heart, which eat up the promises I have made.
So run from the doubt and the fear. Run from them and into my arms. Allow the truth of my promises to drown out the negative voices around you. Allow the pictures I give to you to displace the ones that the world would try to paint. For I am strong and I am capable. I am able and I am willing to lift you up and to provide every promise I made. So come and dwell on those promises today child. Let them fill your heart and mind until they are more real to you than any fear or doubt. Then you will mount up on eagle’s wings and fly high above your circumstances says the Lord. Amen.   LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment